Delivery & Payments
A magnetic window cleaner for double glazed windows.
- Cleans the outside of your windows, while staying in your room.
- For Hard To Reach Windows,The only safe way to clean the outside of windows, which are wider than your arm length.
- Effective For Cleaning Single Glazing Windows Between 0.1″-0.3″ / 2-8 mm Thickness
- Extra durable Includes two microfiber cloths for scrubbing heavy dirt and polishing.
The Glider S-1 Magnetic Window Cleaner For Double Glazed Windows Up To 8 mm / 0.3 ” thickness
This advanced window cleaner is used by professionals to clean the exterior of windows, while staying in the room. It actually cleans both sides of the windows at the same time with superior cleaning quality.
There is no other simple way to clean large exterior windows that are wider than an arms length and on floors above ground level. Easy Mode of Operation: Spray cleaning solution on both sides of the window. Hold the larger part of the cleaner on the window inside, then place the smaller part on the outside window.
Now, the powerful magnets will hold the two parts tightly together with the window pane in between them. Start gliding the cleaner at the top of the window horizontally, from one side of the window to the other, back and forth, until reaching the windows bottom. For very dirty window panes, apply first the special microfiber cloth to scrub off excess dirt.
This advanced window cleaner is used by professionals to clean the exterior of windows, while staying in the room. It actually cleans both sides of the windows at the same time with superior cleaning quality. There is no other simple way to clean the exterior face of large windows that are wider than an arm’s length and on floors above ground level.
- The Microfiber cloth can also be used to scrub very dirty windows. Dirty cloth can be washed 300 times without losing its high cleaning properties.
- The power of the magnet will never fade away and the EPDM rubber squeegees will not wear out either.
- Cleans windows of thickness Up To 8 mm / 0.31 Inch.
- Only Window Cleaner With 4 Squeegees, Two On Each Side.
- Powerful Light Weight Rare Earth Magnets.
- Excellent Window Cleaning Quality, With Double Action Of Cleaning And Drying In One Go.
- Special Microfiber Cloth For Scrubbing Heavy Dirt.
Q: What safety precautions should I consider when cleaning windows with the Glider?
A: First, don’t lean out the window. With the Glider, you only need to open a window enough that you can place the exterior half of the Glider on the other side of the glass. Make sure you place the safety string on your finger or close it in the window to secure it. Second, these tools use strong magnets. Don’t ever try to place a finger or body part between the two halves to separate them or see how strong they are. Being pinched by magnets is no fun at all.
Q: How can I wet the outside of the window?
A: Spray your cleaning liquid along the edge of the window that’s closest to you. Use the Glider blades to push the liquid along in front of it, then turn the Glider to scrape off the extra fluid. You can also wet the microfiber cloths and place them on the Glider halves to wipe down the windows before you use the squeegee blades.
Q: What about extra microfiber cloths?
A: We wondered the same thing. At the time of writing the manufacturer wasn’t selling extra cloths in a pack by themselves. Our tip is to try to find similar cloths or rags for sale, then experiment with those to see if the Glider handles them well. But with durability up to 300 washes, you’d have to use them every day for almost a year before you need to replace them.
- 4 natural rubber squeegees, which will never wear out.
- 2 Microfiber cloths for wiping off possible residual water streaks.
- 6 foot string with ring to avoid possible fall out of the external part.
- 4 powerful rare earth magnets, which will never fade out
if you have energy-efficient, double-paned windows up to 8 mm , or 0.31-inch, thick, you need the Glider S-1. The S-1 looks and acts the same as the S-1 window cleaner. The difference lies in the magnets.
Like the other Glider models in this review, it has rubber squeegee blades on all four sides. It comes with two microfiber cloths that last for up to 300 washes. The manufacturer recommends using the cloths first to scrub very dirty windows before using the rubber blades. You can also use the cloths for a finishing touch to remove extra cleaning fluid from edges and polish the glass.
The squeegee blades are made from high quality rubber created to last for years of service. The magnets themselves will never wear out and don’t use any batteries or electricity to operate. But since they are so strong, Tyroler recommends using the plastic spacer to store the two halves of the Glider separated from each other.
Replacement Microfiber Cleaning Cloth – Pack of 2 Pc
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING: Connect the blue cloth to the “Glider Window Cleaner”. Let the extra soft cloth produce a dazzling shine on your mirrors and Windows.
- NON-ABRASIVE PROPERTIES: Enjoy lint-free cleaning and polishing that leaves surfaces scratch-free. The special non-abrasive properties leave a swipe effect that protects your windows.
- FRIENDLY TO GLASS WINDOWS: Welcome microfiber cleaning cloths and watch them leave a stunning shine and transparency as your windows look like new. No chemical additives or liquid soap needed.
- TIME EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE: Let our microfiber cloths save you time by eliminating the strain caused by heavy lifting, and twisting. And also get rid of the many time-consuming tasks associated with wringing out cleaning rags, squeezing mops and repeatedly emptying buckets.